CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

FINALLY






After a couple of friends have been telling me that I need to blog, I finally am here and doing it. Of course I needed some help to get it started since yea I'm not very smart when it comes to stuff like this. So thanks Vanessa! I really don't have much to write about because I feel like my live is not very exciting so therefore it just will be this boring blog. So you will have to stay in tune to see how boring my life really is. Here are my recent pictures of my kids that were taken last month, and thanks to my friend Subrina they turned out so cute.

6 comments:

jenica said...

yay! i'm happy to see you here. your kids are adorable.

xoxo

V and Co. said...

hi! wooohooo!

Idaho Man said...

Ms. Johnson... you are obviously a very complicated woman. I can see thousands of words coming from you in a short period of time.. just from the words 'un-said' in your first BLOG. I look forward to following your "conquest of Self..." You seem very intriguing to me
Dp

Nat Nat said...

OH whatever your kids are so funny and Jonas is always up to something interesting if not naughty! LOL You will find you have plenty to write about. And when all else fails just post some more cute pictures. I love these ones. Go Sub!

Hey post here what you do for activity days so we can copy each other. (wink) So glad you are finally blogging! WOO HOO!!!!

Amy said...

YAY! ML is a member of the blogging world! I haven't talked to you in forever! Where have you been? I never see you online anymore. Are you hiding?

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

I'm glad you have a blog! It is fun to see your kids!
Did you get my email about a Dixie get-together on August 16th? Can you make it?