CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Behind on blogging

I really have gotten behind on blogging, the outside world, and cleaning of my house, and taking care of my kids. I have been busy reading, reading, and reading. January I spent too much time reading and so I'm going to take a little break from the books and start working on the stuff I told myself "there is always tomorrow". A few weeks ago, Branon was gone for the weekend at a basketball tournament so one of the other coaches wife decided to take the kids to Richfield and go bowling.(note to self never take the kids bowling unless husband is with and the kids have food in their tummy). Our plan was to get there early enough and do bowling before lunch and then do our ritual Walmart shopping. Of course we leave late and then we hit traffic. No it's not the traffic you think of when you are in the city, it's called cattle traffic. I have no idea why I didn't take a picture of it because I've never seen so much cattle on the highway before. Now that I've lived in the country for a few years I know how to handle it but the city folks they get scared and have no clue how to drive in it. So if you are ever in cattle traffic you just honk your horn over and over, and pray that they don't run you over. The kids surely enjoyed looking out the window at seeing them poop in their face. So that even made us more late and by the time we made it bowling our kids were very hungry and whiny, although the pictures really tell a different story. After bowling we went to pizza hut and once the kids had food in there belly's it made the Walmart trip not so bad.
(I think Jonas forgot he was bowling, and tried basketball instead)


Jenna wished she was big enough to go bowling



For some reason Bella is famous around here for her butt crack. I wonder why!







2 comments:

Katie Ross said...

I love the last picture..the one of Bella's crack. :) And I never though you had to deal with traffic, until now.

Lara said...

Your Christmas photo was so cute! I am behind too--I blame it on facebook LOL.