CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

This is what happens when ..........

I'm not watching my children. I heard laughter and thought, Wow Jonas and Bella are getting along, what a miracle. Knew I should of checked on them then but I didn't so I walked in on this. I don't know why Bella likes to ruin her toys by putting them in the water, but I thought it was funny when he got goggles and put his face in.



Now that Jenna is very mobile and fast it's hard to keep up with her. She loves to get into anything she can. Her favorite, the dishwasher and cat food.


2 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like something that would happen at my house! Silence is never a good thing, is it?

Katie Ross said...

Can't wait until I have TWO very mobile babies! It will be very soon- their army crawl is getting faster and faster. I love that face on Jonas and I can't get over how much Bella looks like you.