CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our trip to Captiol Reef

I should say our drive instead of trip, because it's only 3o minutes from where we live. You would think I would go more in the summer time when it is not so cold but for some reason I take the drive more in the winter. This summer I'm really going to try harder to go more. It's paradise for Jonas but the problem with him that he goes a lot faster then I and Bella so I'm affraid he is not going to be careful and end up going off one of the cliffs.

The deer in park our very tame and they don't care if you drive right up to them.










1 comment:

Nat Nat said...

Hey girl I have been trying to call you. Did you husband tell you?

Love your picts what a fun trip. I want to go somewhere so bad. How many days were you there?