CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can you tell


Can you tell that my kids hate taking pictures. I was just going through my pictures and my kids have some funny faces.


Jenna and I went to Bella's Valentine class party. Bella is in the back row and I don't think she once looked at the camera and I have 5 class pictures.
It's hard taking pictures of them individually but it's pretty much impossible to have them together especially the girls.


These last two pictures are random. I don't post much and probably part of it is the lack of taking pictures and it has been crazy busy since November. I told myself after the holidays is should slow down but that hasn't been the case at all. I do see the light at the tunnel though. Branon has been coaching basketball for Valley High School which requires him to be gone pretty much the whole week since November and sometimes the weekend depending on if they have games. This is the last week and then we are headed on a vacation to Southern California thanks to my wonderful Aunt Nancy.
This was on the first of January when we had a nice snow storm. The kids had a blast and I even went for a ride, and thank goodness we didn't get a picture of that. Of course Branon made me fall off the tube but it was a blast. Next time I need to get a bigger tube, since the kids accuse me for the hole in it.

Does anyone know how to write above the first picture??

2 comments:

NancyO said...

Always love the pictures!

Katie Ross said...

What little ones look at the camera? It's rare that I get both boys to look at the camera at the same time.