CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jonas's Baptism

I tell myself every week that I need to update my blog and now after 4 months of saying that I'm finally getting around to doing it. So I will start with the most exciting event in the last 4 months and that is Jonas got baptized on October 8.



One of my favorite pictures of him.
Either Jonas is really tall or they don't have very big sizes. Learned a few things for the next time when Bella gets baptized. First, have a pair of white underwear. Jonas doesn't own one pair, or at least at the time he got baptized. Next be more prepared. I'm sure there is a list of things that you need to have so next time I will find that list. I'm sure white underwear is on that list.

Jonas, Dad, and Grandpa Johnson
Jonas's cousins Dylan and Kodiak who he would love to play with everyday.

His baptism went very well. He wasn't too excited about being baptized and I was wondering if I made a bad choice by making him get baptized since they say it is suppose to be up to them to decide. A few days after he was talking to a friend about it, confirmed that I did make the right choice. Not sure how the whole conversation went but can tell he was happy about it. Not sure why I don't have more pictures probably because we were in a hurry to get the girls to a dance performance. The weather was freezing cold so my plans for having lunch at the park were ruined. Lucky for me the church was available because my house is not big enough to have 30 plus people in it. Besides not having white underwear for Jonas I thought the day went really well. I will try not to let another 4 months go by without updating this.

1 comment:

NancyO said...

Well, I'm kind of behind in viewing blogs, but better late than never. Enjoyed the pictures of Jonas and family.