CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 months and counting

Jenna was 8 months on Monday, it feels like I just had her. Besides not sleeping through the night she has been are best baby, also best nursing baby too. By now I'm done and dried up but since the fact that she doesn't take a bottle very well I'll be going until she is one. She doesn't have any teeth so it's not too bad. Jonas and Bella didn't get teeth until they were one so we should be fine. She doesn't crawl yet but that doesn't stop her from going one side of the room to the other(she doesn't have very far to go since the room is so small). I can see the future from this picture. Jenna will be trying to take things from Bella, then Bella crying. I might actually have a tough one, that would be weird since the others cry over spilled milk. When Bella is throwing a tantrum, Jenna laughing, it makes Bella even more mad, and I'm with Jenna laughing. Oh can I tell you this time change is killing me. I hate when people say "I'm so excited for that extra hour of sleep." It's more like I get up an hour earlier so this morning I'm up at 5:30.


My friend says Jenna is one of the loudest babies she's seen. She really isn't that bad but when she is hungry or tired then that's when she gets loud. She never really cries is more of yelling and once feed then she is quiet, either she is playing or asleep.

We had activities yesterday and the girls new more then I did about the presidents. I'm sure they will be very disappointed when they wake up and find out that Obama won, because everyone of them wanted McCain to win. The reason why was because he wants school to be year round. I will support Obama but please don't make school year round because I'm with the girls I do not like it.

We had our first Snow storm yesterday and woke up to a couple of inches of snow on the ground. This is just the start of the long winters here. Last winter was brutal and I heard we are in for another one. Winter also means basketball season so hopefully I will be able to survive. For those that don't know Branon is an assistant coach for the High School Boys Basket Ball team, so he is gone a lot.

3 comments:

RonElaine said...

I love your family pics, so cute!

Heidi said...

OMG....Jenna is getting so big! I love your family pics! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

that picture of jenna is too cute! what a doll!:)