CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

Really how many times can you get sick in 2 in half months. It all started on our anniversary and it seems like I'm sick every other week. This time it was probably due to the lack of sleep I got last weekend on my Scrap booking weekend with my friends. Plus all my kids have a runny nose which probably contributed to being sick this time. A month ago I got strep and for those that have not had it pray that you never get it. I had a fever and could not swallow, and luckily to the miracle shot I was better in a couple of days. I have a sore throat now and I hope I don't get strep again.

Last weekend we went to Olive Garden and got horrible service. My friend Heidi is not afraid to say how she fells and got a free dinner out of it, plus a gift certificate for our next scrap booking weekend. Jenna did pretty good but she is at that age that she grabs everything in sight. Jenna dumbed water all over my friend Amy(who is pictured below). I wished she would have slept in since I was the idiot that I was and stayed up until wee hours in the morning. Oh yea ask me how much I got done? None! However I did get my digital programs working again.



No comments: