CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update on Jonas

I just wanted to thank you for all the comments, it's really helped. I called the special ed teacher who works one on one with Jonas and told her what his teacher had said and was concerned that we should do more testing. She told me that she would talk to both teachers and then call me back. After a few days she called back and told me that both teachers weren't really concern and what Ms. Davies was telling me that she is more worried about Jonas socially( I guess I wasn't understanding her). If you know Jonas he gets in his own world and makes these noises(there hard to explain but it sounds like he is playing cars crashing) and doesn't care who is around. So she is worried that the other kids would make fun of him. He also has a hard time focusing but they don't seem to be concern about that right now. After reading that post it made it sound like I don't like his teachers or at least the morning one and I actually like both of them a lot. Ms. Davies the morning one I feel like she has helped him catch up tremendously in ways that I don't think any other teacher can do. I am doing much better since that post and am working more with Jonas one on one time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that! Its so hard to be a mom. When we get together I'll have to tell you about my latest mom-drama. Its ridiculous!