CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

"I want this for Christmas"

If I could go back 5 months and teach Bella that you don't get everything you want, and you have to work for things you do want, I would. Instead when we were in the toy aisle when she wanted something I said "maybe for Christmas". That would avoid the total melt town and she would agree to that. Now that it's March and we go down the toy aisle, all I hear is "I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS! I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!" I get a lot of looks and laughs on that one. Oh and I love commercials on Nick, and she gets mad at me if I don't see what she wants for Christmas.

2 comments:

V and Co. said...

yeah but she's so cute that it doesn't matter what she says!

NancyO said...

That's hilarious. At least she's not afraid to ask for what she wants in life.