CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Persistent






That is how I describe Jonas, is persistent. When he has his mind on something he keeps persisting. For example when he wanted to catch frogs he wouldn't let it go. His dad tried a few times taking him up to the mountains and no such luck. He still wouldn't let it go. Finally I had enough, called a friend to ask if she knew where a good place to catch frogs around here. As you can see I was the coolest mom ever and we found that place. Once caught, he doesn't need to go hunting for frogs anymore. It's kind of like that with fishing too. Keeps persisting to go and once he catches a fish he doesn't bother us anymore. Sometimes it drives me crazy but I did have a lot of fun catching frogs with him, and watching Jenna getting muddy from head to toe.

With Jonas being the only boy he loves to be with his cousins. I have two brothers that have boys, and Branon's brothers that have boys around his age so he is in luck. However the girls aren't on my side they are surrounded by boys with my nieces being much older than them. The picture above his with my brother Marks boys and his only girl Lexie. Unfortunately they don't live close by but we will being seeing them in a couple of weeks that he can hardly wait.

Kindergarten and 1st grade was very hard to get him to school but I feel very blessed that he has a wonderful teacher Mr. Wilken that he loves, and it helps that he sits by his friend too. He had such a wonderful teacher last year too but I think it's helped him have a man teacher.

I love him so much, and couldn't imagine life without him. He for the most part his so good with his sisters. He is very kind, sweet, and loves to have fun!

1 comment:

NancyO said...

He's a cute kid - I enjoyed hanging out with him last year.